1by1 is a tiny, fast audio player for Microsoft®, Windows® and Android™ with a ton of features: plays all files from a directory, has full resume play (it remembers the last track and position), has folder tree file navigation, supports for decoders ACM (MP3), mpglib (MP2, MP3) and BASS library support (AAC, MP4, CD, FLAC, WAV, OGG), audio scrobbling and unicode support, cue sheet and playlist support, support for Winamp 2.x plugins, gapless play, simple crossfading and audio enhancer, file tools (change date, copy, rename while playing, delete) and other features.
It is a good choice for those who need to play huge file lists and also an excellent alternative to other popular audio players.
- Directory Player: directly plays your folder contents
- Full Resume play: remembers last track and position
- Gapless play · Transition overlapping · Audio enhancer
- Folder tree file navigation · Directory finder (play a whole drive)
- MP3 decoding by ACM or mpglib
- BASS library support (OGG, WAV, FLAC, AAC, MP4, CD…)
- File utils: copy, move, rename while play, delete, date change
- Big title display · Rename tool · Folder compare tool
- Cue sheet support · Playlist support · Favorites
- Winamp 2.x input plugin support · WAV export
- Track logging · HTTP web and streaming server
- Highly configurable · Theme presets · Global hotkeys
- Very small size · Low resource usage · Portable